CASACOM is looking for a file boss. rice for projects Marketing Communications.
Working at CASACOM means being part of a company, called here Homepage Communication and PR also means collaborating with a passionate team in the constant pursuit of excellence, being in an environment where learning is encouraged, keeping pace with one’s professional development and having access to a global network. At CASACOM, there are a lot of great practices that need to be ensured rise together!
The director participates in the realization of various projects through the following activities:
- Customer relations, strategic consulting and planning
- Various writings, including multi-channel strategic plans (360)
- developing new clients; Participation in invitations to bids and in drafting service offers
- Coordination of internal and external teams
- Ongoing strategic planning and advice
- Participate in integrated communications campaigns including content creation, media purchasing, media relations/influencers, digital strategy and/or event organization
- Create and moderate graphic, video and audio content, in close collaboration with our Creative Services studio
- More than seven (7) years experience in communication, including more than two (2) years in a public relations firm or in politics
- Experience in managing large projects, in marketing communications, strategy consulting, content production, and 360 campaigns
- Experience in different states
- Pan Canada experience an asset
- Excellent writing skills in French and English (press releases, plans, more)
- University degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations and/or a related sector
- Flexible schedule that adapts to your reality!
- Full group insurance plan upon employment
- Telemedicine service and employee assistance program
- A week of paid vacation during the holiday season
- Reimbursement for travel and cell phone expenses
- in-house training program
- Challenges that match your ambitions
- Excellent opportunities for advancement
- Recurring team activities, cocktail parties, weekly guided meditations, annual retreats, and more!