Marketing automation is one of the essential techniques to increase your company’s sales volume. Do you want to convert your prospects into customers, retain your customers, restart an abandoned cart or even improve your site’s conversion rate? Marketing automation makes that possible.
but, Marketing Automation Solution Pricing It is often too high for SMEs. SendinBlue wants to democratize this technology by offering a simple, cheap, and affordable solution.
Today we invite you to discover the automation solution that SendinBlue has launched.
1: SendinBlue automation: send emails automatically according to preset scenarios
SendinBlue is a French email program used by more than 50,000 French and international small and medium businesses. An excellent alternative to Mailchimp, the platform allows you, for example, to send 40,000 emails per month for less than 20€. SendinBlue also offers the ability to send SMS campaigns from the same interface.
Currently available to all SendinBlue users at no additional cost, Sendinblue Automation, for example, allows you to automatically send a welcome email after subscribing to a newsletter, a white paper for download, or even a meeting request to potential clients.
Other solutions exist with reasonable price ranges but they are the only ones that offer complete tracking of pages visited and events performed on a website in order to send personalized messages tailored to each visitor.
2: The Key to Marketing Automation Success: 6 Examples of Customizable Scenarios.
You can configure and send emails automatically based on predefined scenarios.
Here are some classic examples:
- Send a welcome email to new subscribers to your newsletter. In our case, we use this type of scenario to send our “Successful Blogging” e-book to our new subscribers and then send a series of emails to provide our services.
- Send an email on a key date For the client’s birthday or up to 3 weeks before the contract renewal date.
- Send an email after visiting a page on your site. For example, sending an email offering product alternatives after visiting a product page.
- Send an email after performing a specific action on the site. For example, filling out a form.
- Send an email after purchasing on your site. For example, you can send a series of emails to train your new customer on the purchased product (very useful in B2B).>
- Email openers but not clicks on your email campaigns or transactions
- Send an email to restart the user who abandoned their basket: In fact, 90% of Internet users who stop in the purchase process do not return. Thus, marketing automation is an opportunity to improve conversion by reviving a potential customer who was two clicks away from a purchase.
Sendinblue Automation brings you all these pre-built scenarios for you! You can also set up a 100% custom automation scenario. As you understand, there are an infinite number of possibilities. Come and discover other examples of scenarios.
3: Create your first marketing automation scenario in 5 minutes with Sendinblue Automation
If you’ve never used a marketing automation solutions tool, don’t panic, SendinBlue offers a very intuitive handling.
Let’s test the Welcome Message scenario together.
Good to know: SendinBlue has an online help system to guide you in creating your scenario. Even without email knowledge, it’s very easy to set up your first campaign.
Step 1: To get started, select the menu on which you want to place the welcome message. You can simply create a new one in the “List” tab.
Note: You do not need to specify the delivery time. Your welcome email will be sent immediately to the user after subscribing to your newsletter.
Step 3: Then point to the email template you want to send to your contacts.
And this is my first automation scenario:
Customize and master your marketing automation scenario
Once you create your script, nothing is fixed! You can modify options, add new emails, new activation tools…
To give you a better idea, let’s add a second email to the script.
As I told you at the beginning, our Welcome Scenario for Webmarketing & co’m includes several emails: the first sends our “Succeeding your blog” directory, the second offers our e-books, and the third our work site…
Step 1: To add a second email to the script, nothing could be simpler! Click the applet + at the bottom of your script. A new window opens with different options:
Step 2: You have procedures and terms. With these, you will be able to complete your scenario. For example, before sending my second email, I want to wait a week and only send it to those who have clicked on a link in the first email.
I add a delay:
Then, if checking status, my second email:
And here my script is updated with my latest changes:
If you wish, you can also provide a specific email to people who have not met the requirement.
I appreciate the great simplicity of creating a marketing automation script. From the first use, you quickly understand how to create a series of automated emails. Simplicity does not preclude the creation of complex scenarios that meet any marketing objective. And thanks to the addition of icing to the cake, SendinBlue is free for up to 9,000 emails per month. Then the prices remain affordable.
Your turn now! I invite you to test SendinBlue Automation now.
The article was written in collaboration with SendinBlue.