This is news that will delight community managers! Hootsuite has added the TikTok video entertainment app to its feature set. Thus, the social media management platform makes it possible to manage, implement and improve TikTok content using its various tools…
TikTok says that marketers can now manage their social media marketing campaigns directly through these third-party platforms. The short video app is related to Sprout Social, Hootsuite, Sprinklr, Emplifi, Dash Hudson, Khoros, Brandwatch, Later As part of the Marketing Partnership Program.
Through this partnership, Hootsuite has launched an integration that enables brands to run and optimize TikTok content at scale.
The new integration comes as follows:
- Around 38.5% of Hootsuite customers indicating that they are active users of TikTok as part of their company’s social media strategy;
- 63% You intend to start using the entertainment platform this year 2022.
The company launched the Marketing Partner Program in September 2020 with the aim of making it easier for marketers to connect with users on TikTok.
The program includes partners in multiple categories, including campaign management, creativity, measurement, impact, commerce, and audio. With this new partnership, the company has added a section related to content marketing.
As part of the partnership, Hootsuite has launched a new integration that allows its customers to manage their TikTok content along with their other platforms, such as Instagram and LinkedIn, from one integrated tool.
Maggie Lauer, Director of Marketing at Hootsuite said:
“It’s safe to say that this partnership with TikTok has been very much anticipated, both for Hootsuite and our customers. We’ve seen video content become a powerful tool that successful brands use to socialize with the world, and we’ve identified the challenges our customers face in creating this type of content. I am extremely excited that Hootsuite can now play a direct role in helping businesses become fearless on this unique, rapidly evolving digital platform.”
New Features of TikTok Integration
With this integration, you can:
- Use the platforms of these partners to schedule and publish content to TikTok, while managing content across platforms;
- Track profile and video metrics in real time;
- Compare these offers with other platforms;
- improve their strategies by better understanding the audience and participating;
- Keep track of the conversations that happen in the comment sections of their videos.
In short, this new integration makes it possible to increase the efficiency of your social media strategy by managing content creation on all social networks in one place. It also helps you better understand your audience with insights into your post’s performance. Eventually, you’ll be able to stay engaged by moderating and interacting with real-time feedback, delivering impactful customer experiences that build relationships with your audience.
Complete set of educational resources
For this purpose, Hootsuite publishes related resources including:
- cultural guide which highlights key TikTok trends (audio, aesthetics, video genres, and slang): This document helps brands navigate the platform by decoding their ever-changing trends and key aspects of the tool;
- Blogger content series That promotes best practices for building stronger customer relationships on TikTok. It’s a return to basics that demonstrates the value of TikTok and provides actionable guidance on increasing TikTok followers, creating ads, and more. ;
- Online workshops and seminars around the world to guide customers through the development of video content. These events also aim to share region-specific tips to increase engagement on the platform.
- Newsletter Which provides tips and tricks for engaging with audiences and providing inspiring content from which to glean key lessons. It also offers successful strategies on TikTok.
TikTok is an immersive digital platform that enables users to express their creativity, build authentic relationships, and connect with diverse communities through the power of video content.
Being the most downloaded app in the world, it influences content trends changing at lightning speed. This Hootsuite integration will allow them to successfully develop their existing TikTok accounts or start using the entertainment platform more easily.