Reporting to the Web Manager, the Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for developing and implementing our Pepmint Cycling and Orage digital marketing strategy. This person will be a key member of a dynamic marketing team. This person will also be responsible for improving the content of our websites.
Specific jobs to be performed
- Develop, implement and improve leading paid digital campaigns from inception to launch, including search engine marketing campaigns and all other types of paid media across different advertising platforms. (SEM, social, presentation)
- Manage paid media campaign expenses, stay within budget, estimate monthly costs and reconcile variances.
- Define, measure and evaluate KPIs for paid media (such as CTR, CPC, and CAC).
- Create performance reports
- Ensure technological monitoring and site optimization to promote better references (SEO optimization and search engine marketing);
- Collaboration in developing natural reference strategies
- Work with the marketing team to drive SEO in content creation and marketing.
- Create and distribute social media content to increase web traffic, sales and company awareness.
- Develop the editorial calendar and ensure its distribution on social networks.
- Planning and ensuring the preparation and dispatch of targeted newsletters and campaigns.
- Contribute to the growth of the online community and engagement;
- Carry out the development and maintenance of the online catalog of products, categories and subcategories; Ensuring that information is accurate to norms, standards, classification, and presentation through filters or features
- Participate in “brainstorming” sessions and various projects with the marketing team.
- Love skiing, cycling or being outdoors
- You are curious, strict, independent and have initiative
- You rely on data and are always looking to improve everything you touch.
- You are creative and want to challenge the norm to stand out.
- You have good adaptability and can manage several projects at the same time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communication or a combination of relevant and relevant training and experience
- Perfect mastery of French and English, spelling and style.
- 2 years of experience as a Paid Media and Search Engine Optimization (SEM) Specialist or equivalent.
- Proficiency in analytics and paid media platforms, such as Google Analytics, Google Ads and Facebook Business Manager.
Why join us?
- Discounts for employees on many brands in the skateboard and bicycle industry
- The possibility of performing tasks remotely during COVID-19;
- The opportunity to develop within a growing e-commerce company;
- Opportunity to join a young, dynamic and talented team
- Annual allowance on Orage and Peppermint products
This job offer is no longer available.