New post | Contract duration: 24 months – possibility of extension
Tourisme Chaudière-Appalaches has its head full of projects and needs new colleagues to realize all of its ideas. In this context, we are looking for a enthusiastic and enthusiastic digital Marketing and Communications Consultant with an organized and organized vision, to be a part of our beautiful family. If these few words resonate with you and if the influence of Chaudière-Appalaches motivates you to the highest degree, we definitely want to meet you!
Managing Communication, Online Marketing and Content Projects
- Actively participates in the development of digital, communication and content strategies, in close collaboration with the team and external partners.
- Ensures coordination, strict control and team management of communications and digital marketing projects under his responsibility.
- Coordinates and participates in the creation of destination content to produce engaging articles, photos and videos for different platforms depending on the context;
- Establishes objectives and analyzes performance of communications and marketing actions under his responsibility;
- Ensures continuous monitoring of new digital trends and benefits promotional strategies.
Social media management
- Develops and implements a posting schedule that ensures a continuous presence on social media;
- Activates, writes and plans to activate content on various social platforms;
- Monitors social media and stays on top of new trends;
- develops strategies to enhance fan interaction;
Partner campaign management
- Providing advice to members in order to achieve the results of their work by proposing solutions and vision plans appropriate to their needs.
- publishes and improves the digital campaigns of partners and member companies (SEM, social media, display and others) entrusted to it;
- Performs optimization and analysis of campaigns under his responsibility.
Skills and experience sought
- An undergraduate university degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communication or any other major considered relevant;
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- Excellent communication and writing skills;
- Project management ability
- Knowledge of digital marketing
- Experience in engagement strategy, content management and social media.
- In-depth knowledge of Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics,
- Excellent knowledge of content distribution platforms and social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.);
- Oral and written proficiency in French and English;
What do we offer
- Dynamic team, friendly work environment and lots of laughs!
- Contract position for a period of no less than two years (24 months)
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills;
- Flexible schedule (37.5 hours per week) and mixed work environment (3 days telecommuting and 2 face-to-face days);
- 3 weeks of annual leave from the second year of entry into service;
- 5 days of personal leave per year;
- 13 days off and days off;
- group insurance program;
- reimbursement of continuing education costs;
- Great openness to adapt to each other’s reality and dreams;
- And more!
View salary range : $52,000 to $62,000
Submit your resume as soon as possible via the form to the recruitment committee.
Note: We are waiting for your order as soon as possible. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and we look forward to welcoming the new member to our team!