The fund is you!
- Implementation of projects that generate returns and economic returns, for the benefit of Quebec residents
- Collaborate with high-level professionals, within dynamic teams that are mobilized around common goals
- Face stimulating challenges that match your abilities and talent
- Develop daily in an inspiring work environment, on the cutting edge of technology and best environmental practices
Intern, Communications & Events (Fall 2022)
Four (4) and/or eight (8) months internship – from September to December 2022 or September 2022 to April 2023
Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (CDPQ) is one of the largest long-term institutional investors in North America, with net assets of C$333.0 billion and investments in more than 75 countries. We manage funds primarily from general and quasi-government pension and insurance schemes. With the highest credit ratings from DBRS, Moody’s and Standard & Poor’s, Caisse invests in major financial markets, as well as in private equity, infrastructure and real estate worldwide, in all economic sectors.
Espace CDPQ, a subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec, is a venture capital hub bringing together partners dedicated to accelerating the growth and internationalization of innovative Quebec companies.
The student will support the Espace CDPQ team and will be required to identify, define, analyze and document Espace CDPQ’s business needs and opportunities. She will also have to take on various tasks related to the organization’s impact on its various communication platforms, contribute to the organization of internal and external activities and any other administrative work resulting from the team’s projects and files.
- Support the organization in identifying, defining and analyzing its business needs and proposing solutions;
- Analyze change requests, assess impact on existing applications and make appropriate changes;
- Conduct functional analysis, strategies and test cases;
- Participation in the process of creating and controlling the production of various marketing and communications tools (presentations, email, executive documents, etc.);
- Collaborate on content development and coordination of distribution: website, monthly newsletter, social media, digital relations marketing campaigns, etc .;
- Enter, update and manage our database tools
- Participate in thinking about ways to maximize cooperation tools between partners
- Conduct research and monitor information in line with the team’s work priorities;
- Participation in the organization and logistics of various types of events (communication, training, meetings, etc.);
- Provide support to various administrative, communications and marketing tasks;
- Perform any other related task.
- An undergraduate or graduate university degree, in process of being obtained, in Marketing, Communication, Management or other related discipline; (Digital components, collaboration tools, and social media are all researched in particular);
- Excellent knowledge of Power Point and quality of presentations;
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite;
- Knowledge of search engines and social media;
- have a two Language
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Ability to manage deadlines and requests according to priorities;
- Independence and creativity.
- The quality of editing and the spirit of synthesis.
working system : Hybrid (face-to-face and telecommuting)
courier : Mon-Fri, 35 hours/week (full-time)
Salary : to select
Application deadline : June 19, 2022
Apply through our recruitment website at the following address: Intern, Communication & Events