Do you have a passion for the digital world? Would you like to participate in its transformation to incorporate more ethical practices towards customers and employees? you are not alone! At GLO, we strive every day to make a real impact on our customers and our environment.
You know that every detail matters and that your passion for your work drives you to leave nothing to chance. Because you want to make a difference, we want to meet you!
Top 5 things to know about our approach
- We are allergic to bullshit, meaningless numbers, and biased recommendations.
- Customers are not an ATM, they are people we sincerely want to help.
- Sometimes “I don’t know” is the best answer. What is important is curiosity and a desire to constantly learn.
- We are always looking to do better. We believe in quality, precision, customization and details that make the difference.
- We believe that to deliver the best, you need the best working environment. And that’s more than just setting up a ping pong table in the corner.
For anything else, we invite you to consult our Statement of New Ethics in Digital Advertising.
Basically, what profile are we looking for?
Do you have experience in ensuring the satisfaction of your customers and the visibility and performance of their sites on search engines? You are looking for! In more detail…
- You build relationships based on collaboration and transparency with your customers.
- You are independent and proactive in developing SEO strategies and tactics that meet the needs of your customers.
- You have a preference for teamwork, knowledge sharing, and constructive feedback among colleagues.
- You produce high-quality SEO audits, formulate recommendations adapted to the realities of each client and support them in their implementation.
- Analyzing data from multiple tools with the goal of continuous improvement is an activity you enjoy.
- You love interacting with people as much as you love individual work.
- Self-learning is your preferred approach to staying on top of new trends and technologies in the world of digital marketing.
- crawl budget, rel=”canonical”, domain authority, anchor text, META description tag, alt text. All this means nothing to you!
What is the job of a GLO SEO consultant?
At GLO, a search engine optimization (SEO) consultant is fully responsible for the satisfaction of their clients and the success of their mandates.
This position will call for your expertise in natural references and project management. Your training and promotion skills will also be used to support our clients.
You will be concerned with analyzing user needs, formulating and making recommendations in technical SEO, content and popularity on the web and supervising SEO activities in the context of redesign, as well as advising clients facing different and sometimes complex situations (indexing problems, adding a new section blog post optimization, etc.). You will also manage the relationship with clients and stakeholders, such as web development agencies.
Here, we know we all have our strengths and areas for improvement. That’s why we have an open bar policy on continuing education.
Concretely, what falls into your court?
- Understand the client’s needs, plan the activities to meet them and estimate the hours required for each;
- Perform complete SEO audits (technical, content and popularity) for all types of websites, prioritizing recommendations, submitting and publishing them to clients and other stakeholders;
- Collaborate with various stakeholders involved in implementing SEO strategy and recommendations (including developers and editors);
- Analyze and monitor the performance of the site on search engines before, during and after the implementation of recommendations;
- Contribute to various projects such as website redesign, content structure determination, SEO implications for a new brand or domain name, etc.;
- Work with other members of the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) team and with digital marketing consultants, especially for joint SEO and search engine marketing opportunities;
- Provide training and lead workshops on many areas of SEO, often with agency clients;
- Help develop SEO service offering for GLO.
If you want to get a better idea of life at GLO, follow us on Instagram.
What businesses and nonprofits will work?
It will depend on your affiliations and needs, but we invite you to consult our client list for tastings. You should know that we really enjoy serving our customers in the regions and don’t hesitate to travel every now and then to visit them!
What are the benefits of cooperating with us?
- Possibility to work according to the schedule that suits you;
- Offices in Montreal and Quebec too!
- Private language lessons, delivered weekly in the office or remotely;
- Access to a wide range of free training in collaboration with our partner Groupe Infopresse;
- Your paid cell phone and plan;
- Group insurance, with everything covered at 80%;
- reimbursement of registrations for physical activities;
- Partial reimbursement of the monthly public transit pass or bike-sharing permit;
- RRSP contribution directly to payroll with an equal contribution from the employer;
- Access to a free fast online tax return service;
- Flexible holidays.
If you are interested, feel free to send us your request. We will look into it carefully and confidentially. Hurry up, we can’t wait to meet you!