for 50 years, sports experts And Atmosphere Proudly contribute to the promotion of physical activity by partnering with many organizations, professional teams, athletes, coaches and sports event organizers, in addition to offering a wide range of branded and exclusive sports apparel, footwear and equipment at competitive prices. Client. The company is also the outside partner for local residents with its Atmosphere banner, which offers adventure enthusiasts products perfectly suited to their needs and activities.
offline channels sports experts And Atmosphere It has more than 100 stores across the county. These stores provide a dynamic environment, where every member of the staff shows an interest in catering to the needs of active families as well as the aspirations of sports and outdoor enthusiasts.[JR1]
Reporting to the Supervisor – Graphic Design and Production, and the Project Manager – Graphic Production will be responsible for coordinating all print and digital projects. In a highly competitive and changing context, the candidate’s main task will be to monitor and ensure the smooth running of the studio’s graphic production in relation to various projects, requests and deliverables.
Being part of a team of sports and weather experts means working with experienced, dynamic and welcoming people. We are the destination for a better shape and a better life!
- Assist the supervisor in planning, managing and controlling the production of all content produced by the team of graphic designers.
- Coordinate various activities between the studio team and marketing stakeholders
and other services.
- Provide positive leadership that enhances decision-making.
- Follow up on projects and obtain required approvals in a timely manner, while respecting the deadlines for various deliverables.
- Ensure quality control and conduct necessary follow-up with the graphic design supervisor.
- Prioritize the tasks to be performed and assign them to the graphic designers.
- Attending various marketing meetings related to the harmonization of content and publications for the various banners.
- Ensure compliance with brand images in studio-produced items.
- Take a proactive role in problem solving.
- Suggest solutions commensurate with the reality of marketing to improve the efficiency and profitability of studio services.
- A relevant university or college diploma accompanied by concrete experience coordinating print and digital production projects in a studio.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Experience in the following environments: Corporate Marketing Department, Advertising Agency, Design Agency or any other related environment.
- Understand the production steps for the different digital and print channels.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite programs (Word and Excel) and Adobe suite.
- Good knowledge of graphics software on Mac (an asset).
- Fluency in written and spoken French (English is an asset).
- Retail knowledge.
- I love teamwork.
- He has great communication skills.
- Show great independence.
- Put brands at the center of their strategic and creative thinking.
- Being able to manage multiple projects of different sizes at the same time.
- You have a great sense of organisation, prioritization, management and planning as well as the ability to develop good personal relationships.
We thank everyone who has expressed interest in this position. However, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.