The Lise Watier Foundation is looking for a Marketing Communications Intern to support its dynamic and enthusiastic team during the summer, June-August 2022.
Under the supervision of the Project Manager, Communications and Philanthropy and the Project Manager, Programme, the intern will work on various tasks related to social media, digital marketing and graphic design. The Lise Watier Foundation prefers a collaborative environment where teamwork and a desire to change things guide its actions. The owner of this training must be an agile, creative and proactive person.
Social media and community management
- Assist the manager in developing a social media content strategy (Facebook, private Facebook group, LinkedIn, Instagram).
- Participate in writing, creating and publishing the content of publications on the various social platforms of the Lise Watier Foundation.
- Facilitate communities and diligently respond to feedback.
- Digital performance report.
- Develop a new newsletter template for the s’Entreprendre community.
- Optimize your SEO (search engine optimization) strategy for the Lise Watier Foundation website.
- Create a Women in Entrepreneurship Toolkit as a landing page on the web.
- Thinking and graphic design of specific communication tools (birthday cards, PowerPoint presentations, etc.).
- Monitor weekly to identify new trends in social media and digital marketing.
And all other duties related to the position.
- Studies in communication or marketing completed or in progress.
- Fluency in written and spoken French, and have writing skills.
- Fluent in spoken and written English, and has writing skills.
- Knowledge of various social media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn).
- Excellent communication skills and good knowledge of digital marketing.
- Be on the lookout for trends on social media.
- Good knowledge of the Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Good knowledge of Canva’s graphic design tool.
- An organized and creative person with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Mailchimp and Constant Communication (an asset).
- WordPress, Gutenberg Suite (an asset).
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop and InDesign) (original).
- Paid summer internship for three months, from June to August 2022.
- Number of working hours per week: between 2 pm and 9 pm.
- Flexible schedule, in mixed working mode (office and telecommuting).
- You must have a laptop
Send us your CV and cover letter via this job platform.