FranceTV Publicité is the advertising agency of France Télévisions, the leading French audiovisual group, which accounts for 28.2% of TV PdA in France (ie 29.3 million * daily viewers on average during the period), digital audience of 28.8 million * * unique visitors per month And 782.5 million videos*** were watched on average in 2022 on all of its digital platforms (france.tv, social networks, partners). It has 300 employees and markets ad space for nearly 40 TV channels, including France 2, France 3, France 4, France 5, La 1ère, TV5Monde, France 24, 13ème Rue, Syfy, E!, Trace Urban, Melody, Disney Channel, Disney Junior, Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Boing, Warner TV, Toonami National Geographic, National Geographic Wild, Sport en France, Maison & Travaux TV, MGG TV, Museum TV, MyZen TV, La Chaîne Météo … plus what Nearly 30 websites and mobile applications, such as france.tv, franceinfo, Météo-France, Radio France and Brut. , and allodoctors.fr…. FranceTV Publicité won the Gold Cup in the Good Economics Grand Prix.
The Operations Department of the Digital Sales department is looking for:
Within the AdOps team, and under the responsibility of the AdOps & Programmatic Manager, you work on a client group, in collaboration with the entire digital sales department and all Régie teams, whose main tasks and responsibilities will be:
● To program and publish online video and display advertising campaigns both over-the-counter and programmatic (deals) on various media and screens (desktop, mobile, IPTV, split TV);
● Ensure compliance with technical specifics by validating technical items sent by clients (media agencies, advertisers);
● Actively contribute to troubleshooting/debugging broadcast errors (build bug, difficulty bidding, etc.), whether over the counter or on programmed deals, possibly with support from technical teams;
● To support media agencies and all interlocutors globally with recommendations and proactive follow-up on their operational and technical needs;
● Ensuring effective portfolio management and optimizing the distribution and performance of campaigns/deals;
● developing campaign reports, taking care in advance to analyze different key indicators that respond to different objectives (performance, quality, etc.);
personal file :
● Higher education Bac + 2 to Bac + 5 (university or business school) geared towards marketing and digital technologies
● Ability to manage priorities and stress
● Excellent knowledge of computer and office tools
● Proactive and independent in all tasks assigned to her with a sense of organization, priorities, synthesis and great rigor.
● A taste for teamwork in a dynamic environment.
● Ideally, first proven and successful experience in advertising management or agency, and knowledge of the advertising market, the media sector would be an added advantage.
place : Face to Face Bolognese (92)