- At a time when cyber attacks are multiplying, securing access has become a vital issue for businesses. During a one-of-a-kind day, WALLIX brought together experts from the world of cybersecurity. By responding to the call of WALLIX, speakers had the opportunity to connect their expertise to the innovations developed by WALLIX, making it possible to best meet the many challenges of digital trust.
Paris, May 13, 2022 – to meet new digital challenges, And AlexEuronext ALLIX, a European publisher of cybersecurity software and expert in securing access and identityorganized on May 10, 2022 in 1Verse CyberDay, a day dedicated to cybersecurity and its ecosystem. To meet these multiple challenges, WALLIX has developed a vision, “PAM for All” and offers a solution that combines all the technologies developed by WALLIX through WALLIX PAM4ALL.
The floor was taken by a very dense program, expert speakers and forensic speakers in the field of cyber security along with Jean-Noel de Galzin, Chairman and Founder of WALLIX:
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Jamal Basirpartner responsible for electronic intelligence activities, discuss cyber risks associated with digital access;
- Bzac, Bryce Simon, Ethical hacker, simulating a cyber attack;
- Walx, Mark Balasco, Pre-Sales Engineer, Explain how it works PAM4ALL in case you try to sneak?
- CASDEN Banque Populaire, Benoit Fuzeau, RSSI shared his experience as a WALLIX customer;
- Growth Plus, Thibo Bichitweil, The President laid out his vision regarding corporate digital responsibility;
- EY CyberSecurity, Raheef Saadallah, The Director of Digital Identity Manager considered the market potential for cybersecurity;
- Cyber Impact Venture, Thierry Roquet, The co-founder explained the reasons for investing in cybersecurity.
- Walx, Edwig Broussard, Product and Marketing Manager and Laurent Gentile EMEA Channel Director highlights Wallix’s development strategy
To relive this day in the heart of the entire cybersecurity system, click here: Walex Electronic Day 2022.
If you would like to relive one of the four main points, click on the workshop title below:
Securing full access: a vital issue for organizations
‘Plunging into the heart of a cyberattack’
“Corporate Digital Responsibility (CDR): Towards creating a digital space of trust and ethics, concerned with data protection? »
Why invest in cyber security?
The publisher of cybersecurity software WALLIX is the European specialist in securing access and identity. WALLIX PAM4ALL, the unified franchise solution, empowers companies to meet today’s data protection challenges. It ensures detection and resilience of cyber attacks, thus enabling business continuity. It also ensures compliance with regulatory requirements related to access to critical information technology and data infrastructures. WALLIX PAM4ALL is distributed by a network of more than 300 resellers and integrators around the world. Listed on Euronext (ALLIX), WALLIX supports more than 1,900 organizations in securing their digital transformation. WALLIX is a founding member of the HEXATRUST group and is included in Futur40, the first stock market growth company rating published by Forbes France, and is part of the Tech 40 Index.
Wallix affirms its digital responsibility and pledges to contribute to building a European digital trust space, ensuring data security and confidentiality for organizations as well as for any individual interested in protecting their digital identity and respecting their private life. Digital technology, whether for professional or personal use, must be ethical and responsible in order to experience a societal digital transformation that is safe and respectful of individual liberties.
www.wallix.com | [email protected]
06 98 82 07 71 / [email protected]
Financial Communications Communications
Finance and Communications News
Investor Relations – Oliver Lambert
01 53 67 36 33 / [email protected]
Press Relations – Deborah Schwartz
06 27 09 05 73 / [email protected]