Ensure the physical reception of students, speakers, collaborators and service providers
– Informing and directing students and speakers
– Ensure that the phone is received and the keypad is managed
– Create and follow the show
Administrative regulation :
Ensure that mail is received and sorted
Supply inventory management
– Manage name badges
– Manage computer access for external stakeholders
– Partnership, caterers, student housing, banks, etc.
– Writing meeting agendas and minutes
– Make purchase requisitions on select software, equipment loans,
– Management with the cleaning company and distributors company
– Track the usage of service vehicles
Participation in campus life
– Follow-up to the logistics of the building: alerting to technical problems, ensuring follow-up treatment of problems, following up on service providers
Management of equipment, infrastructure and technical installations
Ensure the proper functioning of the campus
– Supervising exams, holding classes, TOEIC
Strict and you know how to expect
You know how to build trusting bonds with your interlocutors, listen and support them
You demonstrate organization and responsiveness
You thrive on working independently
What we offer
Contract: CDI contract
Pay: 22,000 annual gross / 13 months
Advantages: RTT, sharing and profit sharing, reciprocal with low salary share…
Venue: Beautiful campus
A network of universities for higher education and vocational training, CESI pursues its societal mission by empowering trainees, staff and students to become players in the transformation of businesses and society, thanks to its Colleges of Engineering, School of Rotation, School of Managers Training and its certification activity.
In 2019, 24,000 learners, including more than 14,000 in apprenticeships, were trained for the jobs and skills of tomorrow. Since its inception, CESI has forged close links with businesses and regions, in particular thanks to its presence across France with 25 campuses, designed as real places to live, exchange and learn.
A leader in France in the development of active learning and teaching methods, focused on innovation and technology, CESI works in all sectors of activity in order to meet the recruitment challenges and skills needs of companies. CESI trains the professions and skills of tomorrow in industry and services, construction and the city of the future by mobilizing the basic sciences and humanities, on the one hand, and supporting professional systems on the other. It also carries out research activities in the Digital Innovation Lab (LINEACT CESI).
A few words about CESI:
Founded in 1958, CESI is a major player in the field of higher education and vocational training.
We work in 8 main training areas: IT & Digital, Industry & Services, Construction, Management, QSE, Human Resources, Digital Marketing, Embedded Electrical & Electronic Systems.
CESI also has 25 campuses spread across France, welcoming 1,200 enthusiastic employees and 26,000 learners in 2021.
Give meaning to your business and join CESI.
#EtreCesi: stick, accompany
Offer Expiry Date: