Having trouble dealing with TikTok Ads Manager, TikTok’s self-serve advertising platform? The short video platform recently launched TikTok Tactics, an online training series dedicated to marketers to improve their campaigns on TikTok…
Online training for brand promotion and development
TikTok recently launched TikTok Tactics, an online training series designed to provide tips and information on how best to use the platform for brand promotion and development.
Training focuses on four parts:
- targeting, bidding and optimization;
Each part includes a video overview and three alternative approaches to the topic depending on the level of experience and available resources.
- Award: The first step to developing a successful TikTok strategy is to create a solid attribution base for your business. Understanding where your conversions are coming from allows you to make informed decisions about your campaign;
- Bidding, targeting and optimization: This part allows you to learn how to analyze and adjust your campaign parameters to achieve your advertising goals. It also offers Campaign Management Partner Network to help you create, automate, improve and report on your TikTok campaigns;
- catalogs : This part teaches you the best time to post on TikTok and to present your products to the right audience at the right time. You will also learn how to manage your product catalog. Don’t forget to level up to get access to purchasable types of ads, which should be the heart of any TikTok strategy;
- creative : TikTok is an immersive, full-screen audio experience, resulting in high levels of engagement and richer conversations. Learn how to keep your brand message fresh across campaigns in this final module and explore ideas for creative best practices to ensure your ads make an impact every time.
For example, when it comes to lead generation, TikTok Tactics suggests using a Competency-based approach To arrive at a customizable and actionable solution for lead-centric marketing objectives.
Another example: In the Referral section, TikTok notes that beginners with limited development resources should start with a standard website pixel, to help track user response data for your campaigns.
Each part follows the same process, outlining how it can help improve your marketing strategy on TikTok and how you can improve every aspect of where you are in your process.
A customizable approach to TikTok Tactics
To gather feedback and information from the audience, the course introduces a customizable approach Where marketers can customize their questions. And for a more direct revitalization approach to generation leadership, the course introduces A pragmatic approach where leads can be uploaded manually or integrated into CRM.
In its approach to creating the training program, TikTok suggests and explains the use of its various tools. For example, in the element “creative” The course suggests collaborating with creators using the Creator Marketplace as an alternative to using the brand’s own assets.
At TikTok Tactics, the information is quite basic, but at each step users are encouraged to dig deeper to develop their understanding. Besides, TikTok has included a 19-page guide to help plan and implement a better marketing campaign on TikTok.
More information about TikTok Tactics.
If you need training on social networks in general, take a look at our Online Marketing Training with Social Media Strategy Component.