We guide young people towards their dream career.
Do you dream of giving meaning to you?
The important thing in life is to do what you love
ACADEMOS, through its virtual mentoring app, connects young people aged 14-30 with the realities of the world of work, to help them find the job or career of their dreams.
Virtual mentoring is more important than ever in times of pandemic because young people can exchange with their mentor wherever they are. The needs are also high because the pandemic has had a significant impact on young people’s future plans.
We are looking for someone who wants to join a dynamic and motivating team, where serious people laugh. Someone with strong writing skills, knowledge of the latest trends in social media and digital marketing, and an interest in current issues of educational and career guidance for young people.
Marketing Consultant – Digital Content aims to develop and implement multi-channel digital content strategies to increase the presence of Academos Group’s products (Academos and Enio) on the web and social media. Reporting to the Head of Multi-Channel Marketing, this person is responsible for thinking about and creating original and engaging content that meets the needs and interests of different target audiences and supports Academos’ acquisition goals.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and ensure implementation of cross-platform content and calendar strategies (blog, social media)
- Write, upload and update content for different platforms, ensuring compliance with good SEO practices
- Create or coordinate the creation of visual aids
- Executing SEO audit strategy and recommendations
- Develop collaborations to increase the visibility of our content (influencers and partners)
- Analyze strategy performance and provide feedback, reports and recommendations
- Update content on the Academos and Enio (WordPress) websites
- Stay up-to-date with new trends in social media and digital marketing
- Respond to questions and comments on social media while respecting the brand’s voice and social media strategy
- Engage with subscribers and grow our communities
- Launching, tracking and optimizing advertising campaigns on social media
- University Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Graphic Design, Community and Social Media Management, Marketing or Public Relations;
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Fluency in French orally and in writing;
- Excellent knowledge of social media (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter) and associated management and analytics tools (Facebook Manager, Ads Manager, Google Analytics, etc.);
- Great creativity and excellent writing skills.
- personal skills
- Strong analytical and research skills, and strategic thinking.
- well-developed sense of organization, rigor and attention to detail;
- Independence at work and team spirit.
Flexible human environment
- 35 hours over 4.5 days, if Friday afternoon off holiday desired;
- Salary scale from 48 thousand to 51 thousand per year, depending on experience;
- Flexible telecommuting policy, with one monthly attendance request;
- Possibility to work remotely abroad (8 weeks per year) where monthly attendance is not required;
- Access to a Voluntary Retirement Savings Plan (VRSP) after one year (with employer contribution of 1% of gross salary)
- Group insurance after three months in office;
- Three (3) weeks of annual leave and one additional day off each year;
- Paid vacation days between Christmas and New Year
- 5 days annual quality of life (taken during the day for you);
- 4 additional additional days each year, upon achievement of individual goals;
- $500 to purchase equipment for telecommuting, after 3 months in the office;
- $50/month in reimbursed mobile phone costs;
- office located in Old Montreal, well served by public transportation;
- dynamic work environment
- Starting point: as soon as possible
Please submit your CV via the form by May 2, 2022.
We thank all applicants for their likes; However, only selected individuals will be pursued.
ACADEMOS is committed to providing a fair and inclusive recruitment process that enables full appreciation of diverse backgrounds and profiles. From this perspective, we encourage applications from immigrants, people experiencing racism, and people of all races.
This job offer is no longer available.