Momentumm is looking for a Digital Media Specialist to join the ranks of a young, dynamic and growing company.
who are we?
For nearly 4 years now, Momentumm’s mission has been to become our clients’ growth partner through digital marketing. We work with companies of all sizes, in Canada and the United States. Unlike many agencies, Momentumm has decided to offer several complementary services in order to better support its clients in their marketing efforts as well as in their growth, including in particular:
- Online Ads: Google/Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and Automated Ads
- Organic references (SEO): optimization and content creation
- Website Design: WordPress, HubSpot, Webflow
- Video Production: Photographer and Animator (Promotional, Corporate, Training)
- Inbound Marketing: Includes various services around the Inbound methodology and the HubSpot platform
Job Title: Digital Media Specialist
Roles and responsibilities:
- provide exceptional customer service;
- Implement robust and effective strategies keeping in mind the realities of the client and the industry;
- Publishing, managing and maximizing advertising campaigns on various platforms such as: Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads and Automated Ads;
- directing clients in their strategy to achieve targeted goals;
- Setting up analysis and target tracking tools: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Pixel, etc.;
- Conduct strategic research and make recommendations to support clients in the success of their campaigns;
- Maintain necessary certification levels as per the platform;
- Proactively manage communications and performance reports with clients;
Work schedule: 35 hours/week. Flexible schedule and mixed work (remote work and office).
Pay: $55,000 – $65,000 per year, depending on experience and abilities
Other working conditions:
- Working equipment provided by Momentumm;
- two weeks of vacation upon arrival at the office;
- get training as needed;
- Full time job only.
- Intrapreneur Profile. Perhaps he took the lead in the practice of “paid media”;
- Excellent knowledge of the main CMS, management and monitoring tools;
- Knowledge of HubSpot Group, a valuable asset;
- Mastering tools like Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Pixel, etc.
- Soft skills: organization, time management, independence, leadership and teamwork;
- Fluency in French and English, both written and spoken;
- the desire to always improve, the thirst to develop;
- Solution oriented profile.
Required experiences : 2 to 3 years in this field – track record, solid experience in optimization, content writing and agency experience are valuable assets.
Interested in this challenge? We would like to talk to you about this opportunity! Please write to us via the form including your CV and we will be happy to get back to you as soon as possible.